2. Project code: GDDT01
3. Project objectives: Building international university with the modern scale, having many majors and training high-quality human resources for the South Central and Central Highlands.
4. Form of investment: 100% foreign capital.
5. Proposed investment scale:
5.1. Estimated investment capital: VND 250 billion.
5.3. Proposed land area: 06 ha.
6. Project location information:
6.1. Location: Phan Rang - Thap Cham city.
6.2. Favorable conditions:
- There are branches of universities and not any universities in the province. There aren’t any international standard universities in neighboring provinces in the region. The development of industrial zones, construction of the two nuclear power plants and renewable energy plants in the province in the future will be an important driving force for the establishment and development of the high quality human resource training center to meet the learning needs for people in the province, the provinces in the region and the country.
- The project location is located: in the planned area having training and education institutions such as the International Vocational School, Vocational College, etc; in the center of the city with convenient transportation system; the environment is appropriate for education and training.
7. Investment Incentive Policies:
7.1. The land rent: The project is exempted from the land rent during the basic construction duration up to 03 years from the date getting the decision to lease the land under the provisions of the Decree No. 46/2014/ND-CP dated 15/5/2014 of the Government stipulating on the collection of the land rent and water surface rent; Getting exemption and reduction of the land rent after completing and operating the project as stipulated in Decree No. 59/2014 / ND-CP dated 16/06/2014 of the Government on the amendment of Decree 69/2008 / ND-CP dated 30/5/ 2008 of the Government on policies to encourage socialization for operation in the fields of education, vocational training, health, culture, sports, environment.
7.2. Corporate Income Tax: Getting the preferential tax rate of 10% for the entire duration of the project in the field of socialization stipulated in the Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated 26/12/2013 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of law on corporate income tax and Decree No. 12/2015/ND-CP dated 12/02/2015 of the Government on elaboration of the law on amendments to tax laws and amendments to some articles of decrees on taxations; getting tax exemption for 04 years from the date getting the business taxable income from investment project and getting tax reduction of 50% for the payable tax for the next 09 years from investment projects in the field of socialization in areas having difficult social and economic conditions stipulated in the Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated 26/12/2013 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of law on corporate income tax and Decree No. 12/2015/ND-CP dated 12/02/2015 of the Government on elaboration of the law on amendments to tax laws and amendments to some articles of decrees on taxations.
7.3. Import duties: Exempted from the import duties on goods imported to create fixed assets for the project in accordance with the Law on Export and Import duties.