1. Project title: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD PRE-SCHOOLS
2. Project code: GDDT03
3. Project objectives: Meeting the needs of pre-school education in the province and for children of foreign experts working in the province.
4. Form of investment: Domestic, joint venture or 100% foreign capital.
5. Proposed investment scale:
5.1. Estimated investment capital: VND 120 billion
5.3. Proposed land area: 3 - 4 ha
6. Project location information:
6.1. Proposed location: in the centers of provincial districts and Phan Rang - Thap Cham city.
6.2. Favorable conditions:
- The aren’t any international standard pre-schools in the province; The development of industrial zones and the construction of two nuclear power plants and renewable energy plants in the province in the coming time will attract a large number of foreign experts to live and work in Ninh Thuan. Thus, the construction of international standard pre-schools to satisfy the needs of people in the province; children of experts and foreign laborers is necessary.
- The project location is in the centers of the provincial districts and the city with convenient and safe transportation system, away from the factories, mills, etc, so, it’s good for teaching and learning.
7. Investment Incentive Policies:
7.1. The land rent: The project is exempted from the land rent during the basic construction duration up to 03 years from the date getting the decision to lease the land under the provisions of the Decree No. 46/2014/ND-CP dated 15/5/2014 of the Government stipulating on the collection of the land rent and water surface rent; Getting exemption or reduction of the land rent after completing and operating the project as stipulated in Decree No. 59/2014/ND-CP dated 16/06/2014 of the Government on the amendment of Decree 69/2008 / ND-CP dated 30/5/ 2008 of the Government on policies to encourage socialization for operation in the fields of education, vocational training, health, culture, sports, environment.
7.2. Corporate Income Tax: Getting the preferential tax rate of 10% for the entire duration of the project in the field of socialization stipulated in the Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated 26/12/2013 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of law on corporate income tax and Decree No. 12/2015/ND-CP dated 12/02/2015 of the Government on elaboration of the law on amendments to tax laws and amendments to some articles of decrees on taxations; getting tax exemption for 04 years from the date getting the business taxable income from investment project and getting tax reduction of 50% for the payable tax for the next 09 years from investment projects in the field of socialization in areas having difficult social and economic conditions stipulated in the Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated 26/12/2013 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of law on corporate income tax and Decree No. 12/2015/ND-CP dated 12/02/2015 of the Government on elaboration of the law on amendments to tax laws and amendments to some articles of decrees on taxations.
7.3. Import duties: Exempted from the import duties on goods imported to create fixed assets for the project in accordance with the Law on Export and Import duties